Tube labelling - maximum flexibility for your brands
Who would have thought a few years ago that the ingenious yet simple idea of labelling tubes would give rise to such a tremendous market response? Why not take advantage of Pago’s know-how? As the leading, specialist labels supplier, we can offer you both self-adhesive labels and label application technology in one perfectly harmonised system.
Material/adhesive combinations specially matched to the labelling task in white or transparent versions satisfy all technical requirements (with respect to squeezability, flexibility and adhesive force for example). Our labelling systems 270/270 DT and 270i/270iDT for inline decoration reliably and accurately decorate your tubes – year after year, even under demanding shift conditions.
Take advantage of the fascinating yet practical benefits of self-adhesive labelling:
- Uniform image at the point of sale for entire product lines with different packaging
- Multi-process printing with up to 12 colours and practically unlimited combination possibilities (letterpress, screen, flexographic, offset or gravure printing)
- Extensive finishing options (e.g. gloss and matt finish, hot and cold foiling)
- Logistical advantages thanks to minimal storage requirements for both tubes and labels, especially with inline tube labelling directly during the filling process
- Combined print/dispense systems offer the option of imprinting variable data too immediately before the labelling procedure
- Fast and flexible response to individual market developments
- Fast creation of stock and trade samples
- Two-ply or multi-layer promotional labels provide a convenient way of integrating lots of information (e.g. text in multiple languages) in a confined space - without affecting the appearance or image
- Special labels printed on both sides and wrapped numerous times around the tube’s circumference significantly expand the area available for text
- Partial target labelling to highlight certain areas or align the label with the closure area
- Securing the product with a tamper-evident label that immediately indicates whether the product has been opened or tampered with
Ideal for inline decoration: PAGOflex® self-adhesive labels
Consistent further development of our KL Konterlabel® for tube decoration during the filling process
- From highly transparent thin films ranging in thickness from 30 µ to 50 µ with improved adhesive force
- Extremely high initial tack ensures high functional and process reliability
- Perfect squeezability
- Optimal protection of printed image through reverse printing
- High scratch and chemical resistance
- Shiny metallic effects (Metallex classic)
Contact our customer advisors for a private consultation. We would be happy to help you make your product a success through distinctive design and optimal labelling.