PAGO System L400 Pharma
Labelling and coding for the highest pharmaceutical requirements
The pharmaceutical installation L400 Pharma is exactly matched to the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. The system is designed for vignette labelling from above and for variable code imprint (e.g. French Coding) directly onto the sides of the folding boxes.
The innovative modular construction of the Pago Linear Labelling Technology also permits the most varied configurations of the system, using a wide range of standard modules.
Labelling and marking tasks
- Labelling from above on folding boxes (e.g. vignettes)
- Variable code imprint from the side, directly onto folding boxes
- Checking of imprint and code
- Ejection of faulty products
- Tracking & Tracing
- Sturdy base frame with complete protective housing of stainless steel
- Product transport with side retaining bands for exact location during the labelling process
- Pagomat 6/2 for precise labelling
- Product feeding on transport belt with upper retaining band for exact location during side imprinting
- Inkjet printer for direct printing of the data-matrix code
- Camera for checking of code and imprint
- Barcode scanner for checking the vignette code
- Ejection station for faulty products
- Software connection to Pagolinecontrol module with Track & Trace function
- Operating console and operating column swivel for ergonomic setup and changeover
- Stainless steel switch cabinet and service door at rear of system
|Labelling performance ||up to 300 pc/min|
|Product dimensions [mm]||Length = 20 - 120, Width = 65 - 140, Height = 10 - 80|
|System dimensions [mm]||Length = approx. 1220 (1770), Width = approx. 1220, Height = approx. 2115|
We can also build a made-to-measure system to meet your labelling requirements, on the basis of our modular linear labelling concept.
Please contact us, we will be happy to advise you.