PAGO System 570
Tube decoration using self-adhesive labels
For labelling tubes Pago offers the Systems 570 T and 570 DT. With both systems offline and inline labelling are possible.
The machines can be installed either at the tube manufacturer or at the filling plant. Since Pago System 570 T and 570 DT are of modular construction, both provide the following features:
- reliable system for conveying tubes in V-shaped holders
- flexibility as to tube diameter and cap
- tool-less change of size, easy changeover to other dimensions
- tubes held in position by vacuum during the labelling process, guaranteeing highprecision labeling
- integration of customer-supplied cartridges possible
- options for preliminary alignment station and capper
- user-friendly control system with plain-text display
- registred labelling possible
- label-presence checking and extraction possible by means of electronic register tracking
- optional encoding facility using hot-foil stamping and thermal-transfer printing inline printing (e.g. of user text etc.) can be incorporated immediately before labelling
The labelling capacity of the Pago System 570 T is up to 70 tubes per minute.
The Pago System 570 DT is distinguished in particular by its high variability. Double speed is generally used for a labeling throughput of up to 140 tubes per minute.
As an additional alternative the option to apply two different labels to a tube is available (decorative label plus additional
promotional or informative label) in a single operation.
The advantages are obvious:
- uniform appearance at the point of sale for complete product lines despite different packaging materials
- multi-process printing in up to 12 colours and combination possibilities that are almost unlimited (letterpress, screen, flexographic, offset and intaglio printing)
- wide-ranging scope for surface finishing (e.g. high-gloss and matt lacquering, hotfoil stamping, Pagometallex)
- logistic improvement through minimal outlay on storage of tubes and labels
- combined printing/dispensing systems provide the option of additionally printing on variable data immediately before the labelling operation
- rapid and flexible response to individual market developments
- creation of list and trade samples at short notice
- two- or multi-layer promotional labels provide the means of including a lot of information (e.g. multi-lingual text) on a very small space – without spoiling the appearance
- targeted labelling to highlight particular sections or align labels with the cap
- securing of the product with tamper evident labels which indicate immediately if the product has been opened or tampered with
Take advantage of the expertise and knowledge of a leading label company. We offer self-adhesive labels as well as labeling systems for the most effective and comprehensive solution to your needs.
Special material and adhesives, in white or transparent combinations, can be formulated to your specifications, satisfying all technical requirements regarding squeezing, flexibility or adhesion.
The labelling systems 570 and 570 DT decorate your tubes reliably and accurately – these robust machines fulfil the demanding industrial requirement for continuous operation over long periods of time.
Use our experience acquired over many years to achieve the aesthetic and beneficial advantages that result from using high quality self-adhesive labelling.